20091123

Bob Dylan-She's Your Lover Now (video)

Missing lyrics:

Ah, your mouth used to be so naked
Your eyes used to be so blue
Your hurts used to be so nameless
Your tears used to be so few.
Now your eyes cry wolf while your mouth cries
"I'm not scared of animals like you.''

An' you, there's really nothin' about you I can recall
I just saw you that one time and you were just there, that's all.
But I've already been kissed
I'm not gonna get into this
I couldn't make it anyhow
You do it for me, you're her lover now.

4 comments:

dbhewitt63 said...

Nicely done

Skinny Moo said...

it's not my clip and yes, it's nicely done.

Greg said...

Nice video, but I prefer the real ending - how the song just falls apart. The fade out seems like the song was intended to end at that point, but it wasn't.

Skinny Moo said...

I repeat, I didn't make that video, I just found it on YouTube. The only existing version with the full lyrics is this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wg9sfkBudQ